AMPS 2019 will be held at MHAIDS Training Centre, Porirua. Details about access to and from the site, car-parking and accommodation options will be available very soon, and will be updated here.
What is in it for you?
- Five days dedicated to one pair of tools
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of AMPS and ACQ-OP and will plan integration of these into your own practice
- 'Boutique' course structure with limited group participant numbers for learning at your pace
- Current set of AMPS manuals
- Current AMPS software
- Individual on-line support during the three month calibration process post five day programme
Cost for the 5 day course is $1700