AMPS 2020 will be held at the Christchurch Community House, 301 Tuam Street, Christchurch. Details about access to and from the site, car-parking and accommodation options are available on this link: http://www.cch.org.nz/getting-here.html.
What is in it for you?
- Five days dedicated to one evidence-based assessment tool
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of AMPS and will plan integration of this into your own practice
- 'Boutique' course structure with limited group participant numbers for learning at your pace
- Current set of AMPS manuals
- Current AMPS software
- Individual on-line support during the three month calibration process post five day programme
Cost for the 5 day course is $1700