AMPS 2018 will be held at Ko Awatea, a purpose designed training venue located within Middlemore Hospital. This site is easily accessed by train and bus from across Auckland. Parking information will be available soon, reasonably priced accommodation options across Auckland, good cafe choices for lunch plus a kitchen facility to prepare your own lunch, fresh savoury and sweet snacks provided for morning and afternoon tea.
What is in it for you?
- Five days dedicated to one pair of tools
- You will develop a comprehensive understanding of AMPS and ACQ-OP and will plan integration of these into your own practice
- 'Boutique' course structure with limited group participant numbers for learning at your pace
- Current set of AMPS manuals
- Current AMPS software
- Individual on-line support during the three month calibration process post five day programme
Cost for the 5 day course is $1600